About

Welcome to the Surveys 4 Money Online! This site is dedicated to those who are looking to make some extra cash online. It has all the information you need to start getting paid for your opinion. Don't forget to subscribe!

Get The Latest News

Sign up to receive the latest updates

Get Paid to Read With Read Bud


Getting paid to read articles sounds like a great idea. A website called ReadBud claims to do just that.  I decided I wanted to give it a try, but first I did a little research on the site. It’s a fairly new website, but I still managed to get a decent amount of information.   I couldn’t find any people who have actually reached payout, but that isn’t to imply that there aren’t any people who have done it. 

When I signed up, all the information I had to give was my name, country and email address.  Then I had to choose a username and password. I read all of the usual terms and conditions and privacy policy and didn’t find anything unusual.  Next, I selected areas of interest for the articles that they would provide for me to read. I choose about 8 categories out of the many that were offered. The maximum that you can select is 50.

After choosing my areas of interest ReadBud gave me the list of articles to read, and after I read the complete article I had to rate it. The most that I earned in the process was 9 cents for an article about gardening. Most of the others were 5 or 6 cents. The minimum payout amount is $50, which in my opinion is very high.  It would take a lot of 5-cent articles to reach that amount.

From the website:
"We cannot and do not speculate or guarantee the amount of Article invitations you may receive within any time-frame.

Each article is assigned a monetary reward based on total word count of content. This reward amount will be stated on the article invitation. We deserve the right to modify global reward rates at any time.

 By joining the Service you initially give us consent to send you commercial advertising messages via email (referred to as ‘advertising email’ or ‘email rewards’).

We will offer to you an incentive of reward points for viewing the entire advertising email and clicking on the designated link in the advertising email. To be eligible to earn reward points for an advertising email you must click on the designated link within 14 days of the advertising email being sent by us.

Receiving advertising email is an optional part of the Service. Therefore you may opt-out of receiving advertising email at any time after your registration is complete. This can be done in the Accounts detail section of this web site."

Payment is by PayPal.  ReadBud seems legitimate. It seems to serve the people writing the articles in terms of exposure, and those who want to make some extra money who read them. Since they are articles in your interest categories, you probably will not get bored reading them either. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment