About

Welcome to the Surveys 4 Money Online! This site is dedicated to those who are looking to make some extra cash online. It has all the information you need to start getting paid for your opinion. Don't forget to subscribe!

Get The Latest News

Sign up to receive the latest updates

BigSpot.com-Is It Worth My Time?


There has been some buzz about the television commercial for BigSpot.com.  I figured that since it was on T.V., it had to be good so I decided to give it a try, and I wasn’t very impressed.  I searched the website for a FAQ’s page to find out a little more about it, but i couldn't find one.  I thought that maybe there would be one after I joined, but I was wrong.   A list of survey sites came up on the screen.  I soon realized that BigSpot.com was actually just a directory of a whole bunch of survey panels instead of being a panel itself.  You don’t need this website to find all of the legitimate survey panels out there.  I immediately thought that whoever put together this website had wasted a huge amount of their time.   Then I looked under the terms and conditions page and read this:

Description of Services

“The website provides you with potential opportunities to earn money and prizes by participating in market research surveys hosted by our clients. There is no fee to use our service on the Website. The Website does not administer any individual surveys; it merely facilitates access to them. Not all market research panels allow panelists to exchange their points for cash, some offer you the opportunity to use them for merchandise, services, or contest entries.”

I never received a confirmation email and opted out of the survey sites listed, because I had already signed up with them.  I guess on a positive note, at least you don’t have to pay for this list like many other survey sites require. But for all of you reading this blog, I really don’t think there is any point in joining BigSpot. There is no review of the survey sites or descriptions, just links to the registration, and the site itself does not offer any incentive.

My advice would be to skip it.  BigSpot doesn’t appear to provide you with anything you cannot get from somewhere else without having to key in your personal information. You will still need to sign up with each individual market research company separately in order to receive survey invitations. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment